2018 has literally vanished. I close my eyes and see myself jumping on everyone’s neck to wish them a prosperous 2018…
I am not sure about the money side, but it has been prosperous in many other ways for Ashante Design:
• We have started the year boosting ourselves through Boosted Wmn Network launched by Tatiana and Camille.
• We gathered our closest friends and esteemed clients to a vide-grenier in our garden – the first 100% African brunch ever organized in Dubai.
• We have celebrated our first anniversary and said good bye to Create Hub Gallery – our forever partner which transformed itself into Akka Project and is still our beloved partner but with an even fancier look.
• We designed and produced the best gift a student graduating from primary school of the Dubai International Academy could dream off. Read the testimony on facebook of Brigitte from PADIA who trusted us with that delicate mission.
• We dressed our first bride and groom for the Africa themed party of their beautiful wedding in Punta Cana.
• We designed the first planner starting with a Sunday for the biggest pleasure of our clients but also to respond to a corporate need.
• We launched our furniture collection during a One of a Kind event in our renewed home, Akka Project.
• We organized the first Africa Fest in Dubai fashion catwalk showcasing 7 designers from all over Africa and 120 looks.
• We furnished hotels in Niamey Niger with a all set of furnitures.
My head is spinning just thinking about all what we have gone through and achieved this year. And it is only the beginning, follow us and see what’s coming for 2019!!!
Also, in the meantime, come shop your Christmas gifts with us at Marina Souq tomorrow and Ripe Market next weekend. We would be delighted to chill with you on the grass of Police Academy Park!